Connect with us

Published

on

JUST IN: Carlo Ancelotti Leaves Real Madrid To Sign In As Brazil Head Coach—-Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has been confirmed to be the next head coach of the Brazil national team, the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) announced on Monday, although Real Madrid have not yet made his departure from the club official.

Ancelotti whose future has been subject to frequent speculation in recent months — came under increased pressure at Madrid since they were eliminated in the Champions League quarterfinals, beaten by Barcelona in the Copa del Rey final, and lost Sunday’s league Clásico, effectively ending the LaLiga title race.

In a statement on Monday, the CBF said Ancelotti would leave Madrid after their final game of the league season, against Real Sociedad, and take over at Brazil, with his official start date being May 26, 2025.

Ancelotti will be Brazil’s first foreign coach.

The Italian has long been linked with the job, although he had often insisted he intended to see out his contract at Madrid, which was due to run until June 2026.

Ancelotti is one of the most successful coaches in Real Madrid’s history. In two spells in charge, he has won three Champions Leagues and two LaLiga titles. This season, Madrid have suffered a series of high-profile defeats, including four Clásico losses to Barcelona in LaLiga — most recently in Sunday’s 4-3 defeat at Montjuïc — the Supercopa and the Copa del Rey final.

Madrid’s 5-1 aggregate elimination to Arsenal in the Champions League brought further scrutiny, followed by the 3-2 loss to Barcelona after extra time in Seville on April 26.The club have not yet confirmed who will coach the team in the Club World Cup, where they are due to begin their participation in the tournament against Al Hilal in Miami, Florida, on June 18.

0Shares

Sports

BREAKING: Chelsea Appoint Xabi Alonso as New Head Coach on Four-Year Deal

Published

on

Chelsea Appoint Xabi Alonso as New Head Coach
BREAKING: Chelsea Appoint Xabi Alonso as New Head Coach on Four-Year Deal—-Former midfield maestro arrives at Stamford Bridge after impressive rise in management.

Chelsea FC have officially confirmed the appointment of Xabi Alonso as the club’s new manager on a four-year contract.

The Spaniard is expected to begin his role at Stamford Bridge on July 1, 2026, as Chelsea look to rebuild after another turbulent campaign.

Chelsea announced the appointment on the club’s official website, describing Alonso as one of the most respected figures in modern football following his rapid rise in management.

Alonso arrives in London with a growing reputation after successful spells with Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Real Madrid. He gained widespread praise for leading Leverkusen to an unbeaten Bundesliga-winning campaign and a domestic double during the 2023/24 season.

The 44-year-old replaces Liam Rosenior following Chelsea’s disappointing season, which included defeat in the FA Cup final and inconsistent Premier League form.

Reports suggest Chelsea’s hierarchy see Alonso as the ideal figure to bring stability, tactical identity, and long-term direction to the club after several managerial changes in recent years.

Speaking after the announcement, Alonso expressed excitement about the challenge ahead and said he is determined to build a competitive team capable of fighting for major honours once again.

The appointment also marks Alonso’s return to English football, having previously enjoyed a successful playing career with Liverpool FC, where he won the UEFA Champions League and FA Cup.

Chelsea supporters will now hope the former midfield maestro can restore the club’s identity and guide the Blues back into contention both domestically and in Europe.

0Shares
Continue Reading

Breaking

BREAKING: FA Cup Triumph for Manchester City After Narrow Win Over Chelsea

Published

on

FA Cup Triumph for Manchester City

BREAKING: FA Cup Triumph for Manchester City After Narrow Win Over Chelsea—-Semenyo’s second-half winner seals Wembley triumph as Guardiola’s side lift another major trophy

Manchester City defeated Chelsea FC 1-0 at Wembley to win the 2026 FA Cup, thanks to a moment of brilliance from Antoine Semenyo.

The tightly contested final remained goalless for much of the afternoon before Semenyo broke the deadlock in the 72nd minute with a clever backheel finish from an Erling Haaland cross.

The victory handed City their eighth FA Cup title and completed a domestic cup double for manager Pep Guardiola after already securing the League Cup earlier in the season.

Chelsea showed flashes of promise and created a few dangerous moments, but the Blues struggled to convert their opportunities. Enzo Fernández and João Pedro both went close, while City goalkeeper James Trafford remained composed when called upon.

The match also saw late drama as Chelsea pushed for an equaliser in stoppage time, but Guardiola’s side held firm to secure the trophy.

The result extends Chelsea’s difficult record in domestic cup finals, with the Blues now losing seven consecutive appearances in such showpiece matches.

For City, however, the triumph further reinforces their dominance in English football and keeps alive hopes of ending the campaign with even more silverware.

0Shares
Continue Reading

Trending

0Shares