Connect with us
VeryDarkMan Set To Fight White Afrobeat Artist

VeryDarkMan Set To Fight White Afrobeat Artist In Lagos

More Videos

Published

on

VeryDarkMan Set To Fight White Afrobeat Artist In Lagos—-Nikkitall who’s been a disc jockey since 2008 turned afrobeat artiste is really eager to fight VeryDarkMan at TBS.

Nikkitall challenge VDM to a boxing fight after what he’s been seeing on the internet, he feels they need to settle it at once on a fist fight he goes on to say he has talked to the King of Lagos bout fighting VDM at Tafawa Balewa Square.

The fight will see VDM walk away with N10m if he wins or N5m if he loses to Nikkitall.

VDM says he’s not worried bout the fight but he feels more concerned bout the fans that are saying he’s scared to fight or something but he goes on to say he’ll only accept to fight Nikkitall in Canada but they’ll have to get him Canada visa and Canada visa might take 6 months before it’s ready.

And VDM have opt for Schengen Visa to fight Nikkitall and he’s setting his eyes on a huge price of $150,000-$200,000 if he wins or walk away with $50,000 if he loss to Nikkitall.

VDM further said he’ll only fight in Lagos if the King of Lagos and Nikkitall agrees to his demand of acres of land and $200,000 if he wins and if he lose he’ll accept the land and he’ll take pay slash to $80,000.

He further said he’ll gain nothing by fighting him in Lagos as Nikkitall is stylishly trying to gain influence with his fame by fighting him in Lagos and that’s more reason for his demands to fight him Lagos.

Facebook 0 Twitter 0 LinkedIn WhatsApp 0Shares
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a ReplyCancel reply

Entertainment

JUST IN: Nollywood Thrown Into Mourning As Actor Alexx Ekubo Dies At 40

Published

on

JUST IN: Nollywood Thrown Into Mourning As Actor Alexx Ekubo Dies At 40—-Popular Nollywood actor Alexx Ekubo has reportedly passed away at the age of 40 after a prolonged battle with cancer.

Reports which emerged on Tuesday evening stated that the award-winning movie star had been privately battling the illness for some time before his death, throwing the Nigerian entertainment industry into deep mourning.

News of his passing has since triggered an outpouring of grief across social media, with fans, colleagues, and celebrities paying tribute to the actor known for his charisma, elegance, and versatility on screen.

For months, concerns had grown among fans over Ekubo’s absence from public appearances and social media activity. His last major online post dated back to late 2024, fueling speculation about his health and wellbeing.

Born Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke, the actor studied Law at the University of Calabar and also earned a diploma in Mass Communication. He first gained national attention after emerging as the first runner-up in the 2010 Mr Nigeria competition — a breakthrough that opened the doors to a successful acting career in Nollywood.

Ekubo quickly became one of the industry’s most recognisable faces, admired for his ability to interpret a wide range of roles. His performance in the 2012 movie In the Cupboard earned him the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the Best of Nollywood Awards.

Beyond acting, his personal life often attracted public interest, especially his relationship with American-based model Fancy Acholonu. The pair became one of Nollywood’s most talked-about celebrity couples after announcing their engagement in 2021.

However, their planned wedding — famously tagged #FalexxForever — was abruptly cancelled just months before the ceremony, sparking widespread reactions online. In the years that followed, both parties made headlines over comments regarding their relationship and eventual separation.

As tributes continue to pour in, colleagues in the movie industry have described Ekubo as a warm-hearted individual whose talent and energy left a lasting impact on African cinema.

His death marks a painful loss for Nollywood and the many fans who admired him throughout his career.

Facebook 0 Twitter 0 LinkedIn WhatsApp 0Shares
Continue Reading

Entertainment

BREAKING: From Words to Ring: Lizzy Anjorin Accepts Iyabo Ojo Boxing Challenge

Published

on

BREAKING: From Words to Ring: Lizzy Anjorin Accepts Iyabo Ojo Boxing Challenge—–Nollywood stars Iyabo Ojo and Lizzy anjorin set for potential showdown as rivalry takes new turn

Actress Lizzy Anjorin has accepted the boxing ring challenge issued by her colleague Iyabo Ojo, adding a new turn to their long running public dispute.

The development began after Iyabo Ojo shared a video of herself training and challenged Lizzy Anjorin to a boxing match. She also called on businessman Emeka Okonkwo, known as E-Money and music executive Soso Soberekon to sponsor the proposed fight.

Lizzy Anjorin responded by accepting the challenge and criticised Iyabo Ojo in her post, questioning public support and describing her as a certified failed actress with zero achievements.
ADVERTISEMENT

She also asked Iyabo to set a date for the fight and insisted she was ready.

“ABEG MK WE START BETTING NOW
TEAM LAWAL OR TEAM SISI MAMA ???

“PAULO SIS MAMA AMBASSADOR BABY OIL I CHALLENGE YOU AND IYABO OJO SEPETERI THE CERTIFIED FAILED ACTRESS WITH ZERO ACHIEVEMENTS TO PICK A DATE FOR THE FIGHT
NA THAT RING FIGHT FIT GIVE ME THE REAL JUSTICE WEY I DEY LOOK FOR
NA WHY I NO DRAG U GO COURT THAT TIME
BUT I’M READY ANYWAY NOW
DOCTOR KAN
AMBULANCE KAN
POSI MEJI,” she said.

In another post, Lizzy Anjorin also reacted to Iyabo Ojo’s partner Paulo Okoye, over his suggestion that their disagreement should be settled in a boxing ring. She challenged him to a 10 round fight with her husband before any match involving her and Iyabo Ojo.

The latest exchange adds to a long running dispute between both actresses, which has played out publicly on social media over the years, with repeated back and forth comments and accusations.

At different points in the conflict, Iyabo Ojo had shared a video mocking Lizzy Anjorin, which escalated tensions between both sides. Lizzy later made allegations against Iyabo, leading to further public exchanges and legal threats.

Iyabo Ojo had demanded a public apology and threatened legal action over alleged defamatory statements, including a compensation claim.

In 2024, a Lagos court dismissed a 1 billion naira defamation suit filed by Iyabo Ojo against Lizzy Anjorin, marking a legal setback in one of their cases. The public disagreement between both actresses has however continued to resurface through online exchanges.

Facebook 0 Twitter 0 LinkedIn WhatsApp 0Shares
Continue Reading

Trending

Facebook 0 Twitter 0 LinkedIn WhatsApp 0Shares