Connect with us

Published

on

JUST IN: Donald Trump Confirms Iran-Israel Ceasefire—-U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday that a “complete and total” ceasefire between Israel and Iran will go into force with a view to ending the conflict between the two nations.
Trump appeared to suggest that Israel and Iran would have some time to complete any missions that are underway, at which point the ceasefire would begin in a staged process.
“On the assumption that everything works as it should, which it will, I would like to congratulate both Countries, Israel and Iran, on having the Stamina, Courage, and Intelligence to end, what should be called, ‘THE 12 DAY WAR’,” he wrote on his Truth Social site.
Trump declared a ceasefire minutes after each side threatened new attacks.
CNN reported shortly before Trump’s post that Iran had not received any ceasefire proposal and saw no reason for one, citing a senior Iranian official.
Earlier on Monday, Trump said he would encourage Israel to proceed towards peace after dismissing Iran’s attack on an American air base that caused no injuries and thanking Tehran for the early notice of the strikes.
There was no immediate comment from Israel on Trump’s statement.
Hours earlier, three Israeli officials had signaled Israel was looking to wrap up its campaign in Iran soon and had passed the message on to the United States.

0Shares

Sports

BREAKING: Chelsea Appoint Xabi Alonso as New Head Coach on Four-Year Deal

Published

on

Chelsea Appoint Xabi Alonso as New Head Coach
BREAKING: Chelsea Appoint Xabi Alonso as New Head Coach on Four-Year Deal—-Former midfield maestro arrives at Stamford Bridge after impressive rise in management.

Chelsea FC have officially confirmed the appointment of Xabi Alonso as the club’s new manager on a four-year contract.

The Spaniard is expected to begin his role at Stamford Bridge on July 1, 2026, as Chelsea look to rebuild after another turbulent campaign.

Chelsea announced the appointment on the club’s official website, describing Alonso as one of the most respected figures in modern football following his rapid rise in management.

Alonso arrives in London with a growing reputation after successful spells with Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Real Madrid. He gained widespread praise for leading Leverkusen to an unbeaten Bundesliga-winning campaign and a domestic double during the 2023/24 season.

The 44-year-old replaces Liam Rosenior following Chelsea’s disappointing season, which included defeat in the FA Cup final and inconsistent Premier League form.

Reports suggest Chelsea’s hierarchy see Alonso as the ideal figure to bring stability, tactical identity, and long-term direction to the club after several managerial changes in recent years.

Speaking after the announcement, Alonso expressed excitement about the challenge ahead and said he is determined to build a competitive team capable of fighting for major honours once again.

The appointment also marks Alonso’s return to English football, having previously enjoyed a successful playing career with Liverpool FC, where he won the UEFA Champions League and FA Cup.

Chelsea supporters will now hope the former midfield maestro can restore the club’s identity and guide the Blues back into contention both domestically and in Europe.

0Shares
Continue Reading

Breaking

BREAKING: FA Cup Triumph for Manchester City After Narrow Win Over Chelsea

Published

on

FA Cup Triumph for Manchester City

BREAKING: FA Cup Triumph for Manchester City After Narrow Win Over Chelsea—-Semenyo’s second-half winner seals Wembley triumph as Guardiola’s side lift another major trophy

Manchester City defeated Chelsea FC 1-0 at Wembley to win the 2026 FA Cup, thanks to a moment of brilliance from Antoine Semenyo.

The tightly contested final remained goalless for much of the afternoon before Semenyo broke the deadlock in the 72nd minute with a clever backheel finish from an Erling Haaland cross.

The victory handed City their eighth FA Cup title and completed a domestic cup double for manager Pep Guardiola after already securing the League Cup earlier in the season.

Chelsea showed flashes of promise and created a few dangerous moments, but the Blues struggled to convert their opportunities. Enzo Fernández and João Pedro both went close, while City goalkeeper James Trafford remained composed when called upon.

The match also saw late drama as Chelsea pushed for an equaliser in stoppage time, but Guardiola’s side held firm to secure the trophy.

The result extends Chelsea’s difficult record in domestic cup finals, with the Blues now losing seven consecutive appearances in such showpiece matches.

For City, however, the triumph further reinforces their dominance in English football and keeps alive hopes of ending the campaign with even more silverware.

0Shares
Continue Reading

Trending

0Shares